1.Orion Mall Orion Mallis a shopping mall at Brigade Gateway Enclave in Bangalore, Karnataka, Orion mall is one of the well designed and perfectly planned malls in Bangalore. The Shopping Mall contains everything to cater the needs of the shopaholics and window shoppers. For entertainment and fun there are PVR movies, Bowling etc.
2. Phoenix Market CityPhoenix Market city Bangalore revolutionized the customer shopping experience and has become the biggest and the best shopping mall in Bangalorein very short period of time.This is one of the malls in Bangalore and contains a wide range of shops and food courts. The mall also serves all kind of Italian and Indian cuisines. The specialty of the mall is the open courtyard. The mall hosts several signature events and concerts where best in class music brands and popular Bollywood singers participate.
Address: Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevpura Bangalore -560048
Timing: Mon – Friday: 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM, Saturday/Sunday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
3. Mantri Square MallMantri Square Mallis among the biggest entertainment and shopping destinations of Bengaluru. Located at the heart of the city, Malleshwaram, and accommodates a wide range of shops containing a variety of brands for customers. The mall is well equipped for kids, elders, etc. One of the best malls in Bangalore, the Mantri Square contains restaurants that serves huge variety of food. Mantri Square has its very own Metro Station, with over 1800 parking spot which can avoid hassles of finding a parking space.
4. Inorbit MallInorbit Whitefield is one of Bengaluru’s favorite shopping destination that caters to all shopping, dining and entertainment needs.House of all branded shops both international and national ,restaurants serving the lip-smacking dishes that satisfies one’s need, the Inorbit mall is an exceptional walk-through experience for any tourists. The mall is a unique experience for every visitor. Inorbit Whitefield is one of the finest among a chain of many successful shopping centers initiated with the objective of influencing lifestyles and setting benchmarks in the Indian Retailing Industry.’This mall in Bangalore also host few events on special occasions.
5. Royal Meenakshi MallRoyal Meenakshi Mall is South Bangalore’s first complete mall with a hypermarket, retail, F&B, entertainment and multiplex, Royal Meenakshi mall in Bangalore is a splendid location to spend your weekends. The mall is always packed with visitors. It is easy for shoppers to see in a single glance the options available. Parking charges in this mall is minimal compare to other malls in Bangalore.
6. Garuda Mall Garuda Mall is situated on Magrath Road at the heart of the central business district in Bangalore, near Brigade Road. Garuda Mall is a multi-level shopping mall accommodating many shops spreading across 75,000 sq. The mall has 6 floors with wide range of shops and entertainment zone and food courts serving huge variety of cuisines with security and parking facilities.